[Tutor] Help with plugins

David Rock david at graniteweb.com
Tue Jul 3 19:45:19 CEST 2007

* Ark <cloudneozero at gmail.com> [2007-07-03 11:50]:
> Hi!
> First, my english may be bad, so I apoligize.
> This is the first time i mail the list and it's about something i've been
> investigating, but i haven't found enough information.
> I want to learn how to do extensible aplications using plugins.  I've found
> some how tos an tutorials, but they're not deep enough for my needs, and i
> need your help with documentation about the topic, or with everything you
> consider helpful.

I think we need some more information explaining what you are trying to
accomplish.  Can you supply an example of an "extensible application"
and also a longer description of what you mean when you say "plugin."

Perhaps some links to what you have looked at so far would also help to
clarify?

--
David Rock
david at graniteweb.com