[Tutor] Basic english

Lucio Arteaga mi1492 at cox.net
Wed Jul 4 15:46:36 CEST 2007

I just finish to right a script to  teach ESL.  I will be using as vocabulary Basic English . This was created in 1930 an consist of only 800 words . This script is very small just two kb.  plus the Basic vocabulary.
Is anyone there to help me to compile this file into win32 so could be used in PC without having to install python in each PC using it. This will be possible, i.e to install Python in the PC used by Helping Hands, a church group  that is going to sponsor the ESL classess.
Thank you

Lucio