[Tutor] python and javascript

Picio picioslug at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 00:57:50 CEST 2007

Hello, I'd like to have some advice about a good mailing list about
javascript. I'm asking here because I'd like to have both python and
javascript people on the same mailing list. My idea is that some of
you participates also in other mailing lists and maybe some of those
are about javascript: knowledge mix !?!?!
I know It's a strange question, please don't become mad at me. I'm
currentlu involved in a project where I will use javascript and python
and I don't know any mailing list about the former...
Thanks a lot.
Daniele

--
http://picio.gotdns.com/wordpress/ ...my blog on NSLU2