[Tutor] Key Error

Sara Johnson sarliz73 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 03:27:30 CEST 2007

If this is in reference to the code that I listed.

  I have no experience with Python so I may have left something off unknowingly which resulted in him questioning whatever was there.  The strong words probably should be directed at me for not knowing what I'm doing.

jim stockford <jim at well.com> wrote:

On Jul 8, 2007, at 9:45 AM, Alan Gauld wrote:

> (The tests at the end
> are poorly written too. If one of my team produced code like
> this I'd be having strong words with them!)

If you'd be willing to share your strong words, I'd
be grateful to learn better alternatives.

Tutor maillist - Tutor at python.org