[Tutor] curses

Mike Hansen Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Fri Jul 13 17:52:44 CEST 2007

> ok after reading a few tutorials i think i know enough to write my
> program
> here it  is
> not commented yet though sorry:

For me, I need to put comments in while I'm coding or I'll never put
them in. I _try_ to put in a doc string for every class and
function/method. With Python being so readable, I don't put comments
that explain what I'm doing, but I _try_ to put comments on why I'm
doing something. I'm sure I could do better at commenting my code.

"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
violent psychopath who knows where you live."

Even if the code you are writing is supposed to be a one off that will
never be used again(famous last words), it's best to keep up the
practice of commenting your code.

Mike