[Tutor] Question from a newbie

Darren Williams D3IBZ at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:02:10 CEST 2007

I have exactly the same problem using PythonWin.  I know it's not saving
because in the location where I am saving my program to, nothing appears, I
can even search my whole computer for the file but nothing...

I just use Komodo Edit for writing and saving the final versions and
PythonWin for testing lines of code up until then.