[Tutor] python to serve xml or json or....

Picio picioslug at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:27:53 CEST 2007

Hello, I' ve a bunch of things to ask about using Python as a server
side language in a web application:
I have a mysql db and I've alredy developed a python app that query
the db and shot-out an xml file (made by the nice elementtree module
like some people here on the list suggested). This file is then
chewed-up by a javascript file who's responsible to generate a graph
(see http://www.JSViz.org).
Now I need to put it on line so that a user from web browser can query
the db and see the graph. Next step could be to use ajax but for now
something like a "PHP style" in python would be enough. I saw some PSP
(python server pages) solution around but since I'm more or less a
newbie I can't understand if I have to go to webware or spyce or a
full fledged django.
I like to start simple and make things more perfect but If there is a
full featured solution to my case I will apply It.
Can You Help? Any advice would be appreciated!

--
http://picio.gotdns.com ...Il mio blog su NSLU2