[Tutor] IDLE Usage - was Interpreter Restarts

Sara Johnson sarliz73 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 17:58:53 CEST 2007

Actually, I think you just solved one of the main issues I've had.  That is, trying to figure out how much it'll help to have the GUI session open with the SSH session (as was recommended when I set out to do these projects).  I had it in my mind that having this up and working would mean that these projects would make more sense.  I could have been using two SSH sessions all along, I suppose.  Another concern was more towards the specific nature of these projects, once I have to concern myself with graphics on a few tasks.  For all I know it may not matter either way, but I had to check.  I've been talking to someone else off list about that.

Anyways, thanks for help!