[Tutor] Livewires Python course

Tonu Mikk tmikk at umn.edu
Wed Jul 25 22:48:04 CEST 2007

Hello, I am at a very beginning on trying to learn Python.  So far I
have read first few chapters of Alan Gauld tutorials, and completed all
the exercises of Guido van Robot (http://gvr.sourceforge.net/).  I also
began reading and coding the Livewires course exercises
(http://www.livewires.org.uk/python/).  I have gotten through the first
4 exercise, but got stuck with the last one where we build a robot
game.  The Livewires coding exercise uses modules that can be downloaded
from their website.  Would anyone be willing to install Livewires
modules on their computer and assist me with the coding?  I have
specific questions, but the code could be difficult to read because it
takes advantage of the imported modules.

Thank you,
Tonu