[Tutor] Code like a Pythonista

Terry Carroll carroll at tjc.com
Fri Jul 27 21:39:46 CEST 2007

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007, Kent Johnson wrote:

> For navigation I use left and right arrows or mouse-over the
> bottom-right of the screen to get a nav panel. But when I get to the
> screen "Whitespace 1" there is nothing but white space under the title.

Same here, but as I press the PgDn key (or the right arrow -- thanks for
that) it fills in, a line at a time:

   - 4 spaces per indentation level.

   - No hard tabs.

   - Never mix tabs and spaces.

   - One blank line between functions.

   - Two blank lines between classes.

Then on to "Whitespace 2" with similar behavior.

And now I note little navigation icons like << and >> at the bottom
right, too, which only show up when moused over.