[Tutor] attribute error

Sara Johnson sarliz73 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 06:19:15 CEST 2007

I scrapped that other attempt.  I keep hitting brick walls.

However, is there an indentation error here?  I may just be too frustrated to see it.

for key in skeys:
        fracmiss=1.*numberMissing(z[key].values())/nsites #note decimal multiplication, 1.*
        outstring="%s has %4.1f%% missing" % (key,100*fracmiss)
        if fracmiss>0.:
                print outstring