[Tutor] Design Question...

dsh0105 at comcast.net dsh0105 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 1 16:25:17 CEST 2007

I'm doing the initial design for what will (hopefully) be something like a flash-card system. This is mostly a learning exercise, but I'm hoping the results will be at least usable. So my question is does this class design shown by the psudo-code below sound reasonable?

class Deck(Questions):
    """"Contains a set of questions, and provides information and utility functions for them
          methods:
          add_question(Question) -- Ads a question to the deck
          get_next() -- Returns the next question in the deck

   """"