[Tutor] PyCrust IDE/Shell

Switanek, Nick nswitanek at stanford.edu
Sat Jun 2 01:52:46 CEST 2007

Thanks for this suggestion, Grant, it might prove illuminating.

I got this import error when I tried running PyCrust.py from within
PythonWin (version 2.5).

"ImportError: Module use of python24.dll conflicts with this version of
Python."

I also have previous versions of python installed, so maybe there is
some confusion there? If so, I'd be grateful for help understanding what
I need to do to resolve it.

Thanks,

Nick