[Tutor] Suggestions for a first object orientated program

Matt Smith matt at mattanddawn.orangehome.co.uk
Sun Jun 3 22:20:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have been reading up on OOP in Python recently and feel ready to
attempt my first program using OOP principals. Can anyone suggest a
suitable first OOP project for me to get my teeth into?

I haven't done any real GUI programming but I have started gutting to
grips with the curses module under Linux (see my posts about the game of
life program). The game of life program might also show the kind of
stage I am at with my learning of Python at the moment.

Thanks,

Matt