[Tutor] Command Line Promps

Jason Coggins jason at asahnekec.com
Sun Jun 3 23:05:57 CEST 2007

I am using Linux and yes I am wanting the program to run another program.  I
have tried these before but, if I remember correctly, these methods caused
the original program to "freeze" while waiting on the "spawned" program to
return a value (usually either true or false).  I am planning on having the
program start another program and then exit the original program after the
second program is started but before the second program ends.  I will take
another look at these to see if I can work around the "freezing" problem
because I have a little more experience then when I tried it the first time.

I used the reply button to send a reply to the first message.  I did not
realize it would send the reply directly to you instead of the list.  I have
tried to send this reply to the list.

Thanks,

Jason