[Tutor] [OT] Urgent Help Needed

Stephen Nelson-Smith sanelson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:28:15 CEST 2007

Hello friends,

I urgently need to get hold of someone who can help me with the
closing stages of a database project - porting data from an old system
to a completely rewritten schema.

My lead developer has suffered a bereavement, and I need a SQL expert,
or programmer who could accomplish the porting.

I've budgeted a week to get the task done, so need someone who could
join my team at this very short notice on a week's contract.

If you know anyone, or feel you fit the bill, let me know off list.
I'm based in North London.

Thanks, and sorry for taking advantage of the list - hope you al understand.

S.