[Tutor] easygui question, again

Rafael Bejarano bejarar at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 10 08:40:14 CEST 2007

I wrote the script in the Smultron test editor. To open it, I've
first been selecting it and then selecting python launcher from the
"Open with" submenu, whicch is under the "Open" menu. Opening the
script file in this way brings up the terminal window. Here is the
output I get.

Last login: Sun Jun 10 01:38:22 on ttyp1
Welcome to Darwin!
rafael-bejaranos-ibook-g4:~ Rafael$ cd '/Volumes/UNTITLED/Programming
stuff/My python stuff/' && '/usr/local/bin/pythonw'  '/Volumes/
UNTITLED/Programming stuff/My python stuff/codetester.py'  && echo
Exit status: $? && exit 1