[Tutor] easygui question, again

Rafael Bejarano bejarar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 11 03:49:40 CEST 2007

As I understand it from the description of this list, that is exactly
its purpose--to help people who no relatively little python. As it
happens, I have been moderately successful in running other modules,
so I think it is not inappropriate for me to have posted the
questions that I have posted to date.

Naturally, if the list collectively deems my questions inappropriate,
I will stop asking them. I appreciate the time that several of its
members have taken to try to help me with my problem, even though I
haven't been successful in getting easygui to work.

Rafael Bejarano