[Tutor] Componentone - TrueDBGrid Control

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 14 09:50:33 CEST 2007

"Pradeep Kumar" <ranpra at gmail.com> wrote

> Is wxPython have Componentone Trudbgrid like control. If yes,
> Please inform. if No, how we can made one.

I've no idea what a Trudbgrid is but assuming it's a bit like
the live data grids used in Delphi then the answer is no,
not as far as I can tell. However is an approximation in
the form of a wx.grid.PyGridTableBase which you can
subclass to connect to a database and then connect
to a grid object using grid.SetTable()

Probably better asking on the wxPython mailing list
though, they are more expert in wxPython matters.

Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site