[Tutor] Finding all locations of a sequence (fwd)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 19 01:37:46 CEST 2007

> From: Lauren <laurenb01 at gmail.com>
> To: Danny Yoo <dyoo at cs.wpi.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Tutor] Finding all locations of a sequence
> after I download the one you wrote (which I think I understand
> better than
> the one listed previous...famous last words, I'm sure), but when I
> ask to
> import the ahocorasick module, it says it can't find it :(

You will need to ocate and download the module too.
Either store it along with your program or in the site-packages
folder in your python installation.

> get step by step instructions on how to open the module?

You just import it.
You can read more about that in my modules and functions topic
if that helps.

Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site