[Tutor] Catch event's on my computer

Flaper87 flaper87 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 02:54:28 CEST 2007

Hi everybody!!

First i have to say that my english may have some mistakes, so i'm sorry if
i commit any

my question is, How can i catch every event that have been done with the
pointer or the keyboard in my computer?

I mean, i need to catch every movement of the pointer, what its position is
everything. I've read that i can do that using my native system API, and
also pygame.

My idea is to do this with a thread. What can you suggest me?

Grettings and Thank's

--
Flavio Percoco Premoli, A.K.A. [Flaper87]
http://www.flaper87.com