[Tutor] Beginner Game: Rock, Paper, Scissors

Johnny Jelinek johnnyjiv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:58:36 CEST 2007

Cairo does do it to files, but -- that's from your source.  That's for if
you draw something with python and then want to save it to an svg.  It
doesn't take something that's already an svg and convert it or display it.
PIL will let me take advantage of all kind of graphical formats, but not any
that are vector, to my knowledge.  I want to take advantage of the vector,
if possible :D!