[Tutor] howto call DOM with python

János Juhász janos.juhasz at VELUX.com
Thu Mar 1 08:01:08 CET 2007

hi

there are same samples about it in the activepython 2.4 installation
folder
c:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\win32comext\axscript\Demos\client\ie\
on my xp, but it isn't working. I have just repaired my activepython and
reinstalled it but no success.

As I remenber, it was working under activepython 2.3 anyway.

Yours sincerely,
János Juhász