[Tutor] Can you tell me if this C or python please

Lance Haig lnhaig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:58:11 CET 2007

Hi,

I am helping on an OS project called bongo-project and I am trying to
debug a script that is used for migration. When I run the file I get an
error. I have traced it down to a file called libs.c.

I know that the file looks like a c file but I am confused by some of
the code in it. I would appreciate it if someone could look at the file
for me and tell me if it is c so I can pass it back to the c guys and
ask them.

Thanks

Lance