[Tutor] miniwiki 1.3.0 beta now available

Kirk Bailey deliberatus at verizon.net
Sat Mar 3 07:26:31 CET 2007

May The Gods have mercy on my soul.

MiniWiki is now offered for downloading. 1.3.0 is not in presentable
condition for them what would like to kick it around some.

http://www.tinylist.org/MiniWIKI130.zip

Included in it is the zip archive for the server I settled on which is a
very nice little tool I have yet to break regardless of how I stick my
thumbs in it's eye. Robust is an understatement, it is bulletproof.
Alas, it will NOT parse ssi includes, but WILL support scripts with
environment data and go retreived specified interpeters declared in the
shebang line, so it's not so terrible. It is free PERIOD, even if
included in commercial releases, as long as you credit the authors-
well, I included everything they released, including source code, so go
for it.

My zip file includes subdirectories and seedpages. One should create a
folder such as 'c:\localhost', place the zip in it, and unpack it there.
you will get \www, \cgi-bin, \cgi-bin\texts, www\images, and several
files in the texts directory.

If I got this thing to zip up properly. sheesh. I'm going to bed.

--
Salute!
	-Kirk Bailey

Fnord.