[Tutor] httpd in your laptop?!? serve web pages and wikis in y our notebook?

Andreas Kostyrka andreas at kostyrka.org
Sun Mar 4 17:43:13 CET 2007

forth and postscript are both rpn notated languages. stack oriented languages include also other stuff, e.g. the jvm assembly language. (Although the security verifier does place rather strict limitations on the allowed stuff)
but that's where the common things end. forth is a lowlevel language that manipulates memory directly, it's untyped too ;)

postscript otoh is a typed language with comparable safety to Python.

Andreas