[Tutor] reafline reads file, not just 1 line

Kirk Bailey deliberatus at verizon.net
Sat Mar 31 05:08:12 CEST 2007

Setting a registry key does sound like a nice idea, but I must research
it. Until I understand how so,mething works, I do now want to use it,
which is why the RE. definition for determining wikiwords is commented
out- someone suggested it, but it leaves me in the fog, I must study re
more first.

I replied off list due to just clicking reply, not replyall, and this
list is not set up with a replyto header. so away it went.

	-Kirk Bailey
          | BOX |