[Tutor] Help python coding not working

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:30:17 CEST 2007

super krital wrote:
> Hi need to get this program running for school so my teacher said to use the
> forum etc. Its working fine except its not comparing my guess with the
> result. im only having trouble with the second half or def update_text_count
> can you please help find a solution so my program works please. i dont see
> why it is not.

[snip inline code]
please in the future send your code as attachments.
Or at the very least, follow the convention of no lines longer than 80
chars.
Your e-mail got wrapped to hell on my client, and I didn't even try to
read the source,
it was so messy.
If you attach your code, it keeps the wrapping from occurring.
-Luke