[Tutor] Web GUI for a network management tool

Thanos Panousis pthanos at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:18:32 CEST 2007

Hello list,

I have been developing a network managemetn app for quite some time
now. The list has provided me with valuable information.

The time has come to write some kind of gui for it, so that graphs,
visualizations and configuration options are exposed to non
developers. Do you think that a web app frame work like turbogears is
appropriate in my case?

Have you ever done anything like that, and how did you go about doing
it? Would web frameworks (turbogears, Ruby on rails, Java frameworks)
be any use to me in something like my case or I should just roll my
own?

Thanos.