[Tutor] words and lengths

Rikard Bosnjakovic rikard.bosnjakovic at gmail.com
Thu May 17 09:57:48 CEST 2007

On 5/16/07, Emad Nawfal <emadnawfal at gmail.com> wrote:

> What's wrong with it, and how can I fix it?

Alas, we are not mind readers. Instead of letting others guess, it's
usually a better idea to write any syntax errors - or whatever -
Python complains, or what the result you expect it to be, and what
result it actually turns out to.

Then we can help you fix it.

This particular five lines code was no problem, but for code longer
than that it's usually a pain in the backside having to guess
everything and still end up with a poster who's not satisfied with the
result based on plain guessing and no fact.

--
- Rikard - http://bos.hack.org/cv/