[Tutor] subject changed to Tkinter arrow event

Teresa Stanton tms43 at clearwire.net
Sat May 19 00:53:40 CEST 2007

Thanks.  Eventually, one will be able to take a picture of oneself and that
will be the gif that chases around the maze.  I'm trying to avoid any 'copy
write'  infringement. I have a little alien that I am trying to incorporate
into the maze that will try to find the gif.  But as it stands, it's not
very interactive which is why I'm hoping someone has the ability to guide me
in the direction I need to finish the interactive part with the keyboard
event.

I am sorry for not putting a subject line the first time.  I suppose I was a
little hasty when sending the first post.