[Tutor] [Fwd: Re: trouble with "if"]

Adam Urbas jped.aru at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:07:04 CEST 2007

Ahahahahaha... I have figured these out beyond comprehension and power.
Wahhaha.  It feels good to get something to work correctly.  Thanks much
Andre.  I don't quite understand the putting of things inside the
parentheses, but I've discovered that I don't really need to, because def
text(): works just fine with everything I've done so far.