[Tutor] creating a buffer object from a file ?

Jerry Hill malaclypse2 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:36:43 CEST 2007

On 5/31/07, Iyer <maseriyer at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think this got lost among the threads:

I think it got lost because you haven't given us enough information to
answer your question.

> in reality what is a buffer object used for ? reading
> a file itself creates a string as in itself,

We don't know.  Your original email said you needed a buffer object,
but didn't tell us why.  As a consequence, the only one who knows why
you need one is you.  Perhaps if you actually showed us some code, or
mentioned what library you were using that required a buffer object?

--
Jerry