[Tutor] sorting variables

ted b phpmoonlighter at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 07:44:53 CET 2007

I am using pygame and i have three variables that i
want to sort (var1, var2 and var3) and be able to
refer to them later in a statement that will use them
in sorted order:

the statement i am using is:
   objSprites = pygame.sprite.OrderedUpdates(var1,
var2, var3)

and i want var1, var2 and var3 to show up in the
statement in order of their value

so if var1 = 9, var2 = 3 and var3 = 5, i want my
statement to be equivalent to

   objSprites = pygame.sprite.OrderedUpdates(var2,
var3, var1)

i was thinking of doing something like

   objSprites = pygame.sprite.OrderedUpdates((var1,
var2, var3).sort)

but i don't think thats gunna work

any help much appreciated