[Tutor] repeated times

ALAN GAULD alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 2 10:03:22 CET 2007

> > >I want to run an .exe file and get the output many times.
>> Given that I know that you know about loops I have to
>> ask what you see as the problem?
>
>I want to run it many times and export all the output to a text file.

OK, Do you mean you want to run the program multiple times
but put the output in the same file? Maybe at hourly intervals say?

The schedulling of the jobs will depend on what OS you are
using. Is it Linux/Unix or Windows?

Writing to the same file should be as simple as using the
append flag when opening the file.

Or am I still not understanding what you want?

Alan G.