[Tutor] Help with setting path

John washakie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 00:35:12 CET 2007

How did you install Python? I've found that the Enthought distribution to be
the simplest and quickest way to get up and running while having good
functionality (i.e. scipy up and running).

Active state releases a good version as well... and thus, welcome, to what
in my humble opinion (a newbie as well) is the hell of Python... that is,
there is a seemingly endless number of possible ways to configure the
installations. But that's the hell, the rest is grreat! So it's a sugar
coated hell once you get up and running ;)

Good luck.