[Tutor] New Introductory Book

Jeff Johnson jeff at san-dc.com
Tue Nov 6 21:51:09 CET 2007

As far as I am concerned this may be a commercial advertisement, but is
it a book on Python to help people learn Python.  I get all of my
information from books and then turn to the lists (Tutor being one) to
get my questions asked or what I have learned clarified.  I have a
difficult time reading on line and prefer books.

So I for one appreciate the post.

Thank you,

Jeff

Jeff Johnson