[Tutor] New Introductory Book

bhaaluu bhaaluu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:40:37 CET 2007

Greetings,
Many books have the source code available for download somewhere,
or even a sample chapter? Are the examples in the book complete
programs, or are they snippets illustrating a concept? If the programs
are complete, what type of programs are they (business, science, other)?
Does the source code work with GNU/Linux, or is it for MS-Windows only?
--
b h a a l u u at g m a i l dot c o m
http://www.geocities.com/ek.bhaaluu/index.html