[Tutor] [OT] Vacancy - python systems programmer
sanelson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:26:30 CET 2007
I may shortly be in the position of being able to hire a python
systems programmer for a short contract (1-2 days initially to spike
an ongoing project).
The ideal person will have the following:
* Solid experience of Python for systems programming and database interaction
* Familiarity with MySQL 5 - inserting and querying medium-sized
databases with Python
* Systems experience on RHEL or equivalent clone
* Sysadmin experience on Unix / Linux with patching and package
* Experience in a high-availability environment, eg managed hosting.
* Experience of working in an agile environment (test first, pairing)
This is, of course, a shopping list, but is intended to give a sense
of the sort of background I'm after.
If this sounds like the sort of thing you'd be interested in, please
contact me off list.
More information about the Tutor