[Tutor] Fw: Wrong version of Python being executed

ALAN GAULD alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 20 09:26:52 CET 2007

Forwarding to the list...

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Doug Glenn <doug at foruminfosystems.com>
To: Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 20 November, 2007 4:08:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Tutor] Wrong version of Python being executed

Hrrrm, I thought you did that last week when I asked you about it.

It is a bit odd since normally Pythons installation mechinism only
does it for the PY file on install.  You may have clicked on it
sometime in the past and then selected "run with" and it remembered
the association.

File associations are checked first, then it will check the path if
there is no association.  This is default windows behavior.

Glad you got it sussed out!

--
Doug Glenn
FORUM Information Systems, LLC