[Tutor] [wxPython-users] How to save file name of file openedfromwx.FileDialog ?

Varsha Purohit varsha.purohit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:31:59 CET 2007

Hello Alan,

What i want is i just need a file picker to chooose the file and
display the file name in the text box. I need to open about 4 files
like that. That is the front end work. In the back end i am making a
list variable to which i have to send the information about the
selected files. And that list is read and files are opened in another
script. So, i guess i need to improve the code more to choose the
file, display just the file information and may be send whole file
path to the list.  I need to work more on that i guess.....Thanks for
reminding me...

-Varsha