[Tutor] Display Vietnamese characters with GnoChm

Le Van iapythonman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 09:23:53 CET 2007

Hi all,
I'm using CHM Viewer 0.9.11 running in Ubuntu 7.10. When open an .chm
file, I got this warning
"Your Python installation does not support Vietnamese (Vietnamese -
None). It is like that the characters
in the navigation tabs will not be correctly displayed."
Then it does not display text correctly. The file displays correctly in Windows.
I tried to open another file. CHM Viewer displays Vietnamese characters well.
So what is the problem. Does my machine miss some fonts ?
What does it mean "Your Python installation does not support Vietnamese"
I'm using Python 2.5.1
Thanks in advance,