[Tutor] Caching for speed

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 26 09:39:00 CET 2007

Dick,

While the speed up due to caching is interesting I'm not sure
what your code is supposed to be doing but it looks to me
like you are effectively doing this:

from mpmath import pi
# long pause
print pi

Which will be faster than 0.1 seconds I suspect!
Or am I missing something?

Alan G.

news:20071126025334.A9A0C1E4005 at bag.python.org...