[Tutor] Python CMS advice wanted

Richard Querin rfquerin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:52:26 CET 2007

Hi,

I've got a site that is currently a static site. While not unmanageable at
the moment (it's still pretty young), we've been entertaining thoughts of
converting it to a CMS system. I'm looking for some good suggestions based
on some simple criteria:

- Python based - I have a rudimentary knowledge of Python and like it, so
I'd prefer to go this route
- Simple - Our needs are not very complex, we're really just thinking about
maintainability and expandability.
- We want to be able to customize the look and layout of the site to our
whim.

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to CMS systems so I'm not sure whether
or not it might be better just to go with something like an install of
Wordpress instead.

Just looking for some suggestions. The current site btw is
http://screencasters.heathenx.org

RQ