[Tutor] (no subject)

bob gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Tue Nov 27 23:00:54 CET 2007

Latasha Marks wrote:
> Design a program to keep track of the scores of bowlers as they bowl a
> game. The program must prompt each bowler to bowl. The program begins
> by allowing the bowlers to enter their names. Each frame is tracked
> and properly displayed as the game progresses.
I agree with Kent. His statement reflects the "policy" of the tutors.

So if you are just looking for someone to do the work for you this is
not the right place.

However if you have some idea of where to start, show us what you have
figured out and where exactly you are stuck.

Also in my "dictionary" design a program does not mean write one. So
your design can be a flowchart or pseudocode or a narrative. BTW is
Python involved in this assignment? If it is then the instructor has a
different meaning for "design".

How did you get into a class that seems to expect you to be able to do
this assignment and you find yourself not able?

Hope this helps. Please respond in some way.