[Tutor] [tutor] printing bitmap image dynamically reading data in wxpython

Varsha Purohit varsha.purohit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 03:38:57 CEST 2007

Hello All,

     I want to create a wxpython program where i am reading a list having
integer values like [1,2,3,4]. and i need to display the output value as
bitmap image which shd be coloured after reading the values. Like 1=red,
2=yellow, 3=orange etc and it displays the output in colours at proper
coordinates by matching values of the array. I need to make a script file
for arcgis tool which converts the ascii data to a coloured bitmap image at
given coordinates.

thanks,
--
Varsha Purohit,