[Tutor] [tutor] creating image from a given data in wxpython

Varsha Purohit varsha.purohit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 04:46:16 CEST 2007

Hi All,
    I basically wanna create a bitmap image in python. This will be
basically in pixels. X and y coordinates will be specified in the program
and python should create an image by matching the colours. I came across a
function called wx.ImageFromData which book claims that it creates a bitmap
image in pixels. But i am not getting proper implementation of this function
on net...

thanks,,
Varsha

--