[Tutor] How to Practice Python?(Linpeiheng)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 1 09:33:40 CEST 2007

"???" <linpeiheng at 163.com> wrote

> I am learning Python. Do you know somewhere I can practice Python?
> I means some sites where have exercises I can try solving.

The Useless Python website has some exercises and other small
projects.
Some have solutions some don't.

Also the Python Challenge web site offers a "Game" where you
navigate through the lasyers by solving Python puzzles, each
using a new feature of Python.

> And there should be standard answer or other people's
> answer that can be refered.

This is harder. There are solutions around for spome of them
but not "standard solutions" - I'm not sure what such a thing would
look like in a programming context. There are no such things
as standard solutions to programming problems, its not like
doing math!

Some solutions are nicer than othes but each usually has some merit.

HTH,

Alan G