[Tutor] [tutor] printing bitmap image dynamically reading data inwxpython

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 1 09:50:31 CEST 2007

"Varsha Purohit" <varsha.purohit at gmail.com> wrote

>     I want to create a wxpython program where i am reading a list
> having
> integer values like [1,2,3,4]. and i need to display the output
> value as
> bitmap image which shd be coloured after reading the values. Like
> 1=red,
> 2=yellow, 3=orange etc and it displays the output in colours at
> proper
> coordinates by matching values of the array.

Sounds like a fun project.
Have you any plans on how to go about it?
Are you having problems? Or are you just sharing your excitement
at the challenge?

> I need to make a script file for arcgis tool which converts the
> ascii data to a coloured bitmap image at given coordinates.

I dunno much about arcgis but again it sounds like a reasonable
thing to do.

Let us know how you get on. If you run into problems ask
questions we might be able to help. However since it seems
to be a homework type exercise we can't solve it for you.

HTH,

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site