[Tutor] Really basic web templating

wormwood_3 wormwood_3 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 20:40:17 CEST 2007

There was another host that I wanted to mention along these lines (for Python sites) that I think is even better: VPSLink (http://www.vpslink.com). They allow root SSH access, and can install your choice of OS (lots of linux flavors, ubuntu, SUSE, CentOS, etc) from a control panel. Aside from that they are similar to WebFaction, but having that much flexibility, with the base plan only ~$8/month, is pretty awesome.

-Sam